Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's Another...August Trail Camera Photos - Trail Camera #2

We changed out the trail cameras a bit early in July as I was heading to Michigan.  When I looked at the photos at the end of August for this camera it was to find that the batteries died on the 1st of the month.  Arghh!
So here's what I have to share.


California Quail

Opossom

Mr. C. Quail

Brush Bunny

Breakfast

With a refreshing chaser of morning dew.
(Better for you by far than Mountain Dew!)

Funny Face

Opossom

Mother and child raccoons.

Morning Duo

Close-up

So we've replaced the batteries in both cameras.  Here's hoping for photos for the entire month of September.  

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed viewing your camera trail posts from yesterday and today, Beth. That young bobcat was adorable although I am glad it wasn't an upclose encounter. Enjoy your day!

Barb said...

Looking forward to seeing more photos! I can't help but wonder how the wild animals are doing. We went for a drive today and it was so alarming to see all the dead grasses by the side of all the roads. We are under a severe threat of wild fires. I just can't wait for a bit of rain but you are right, at least we haven't had a hurricane!!

Stewart M said...

Not long now and I will be posting mine from the UK!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

Maggee said...

Well, some is better than none! Love that closeup shot! Is a brush bunny different than a cottontail, or just your term of 'endearment'? Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

MaryO said...

Beautiful!

MaryO1230